Star Wars Epside III:Revenge of the Sith(Pre-release disscussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Seishin, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

No, Qui-Gon wasn't.

2. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

The movie was trully magnificent, I saw it on the 21st. Best Star Wars film ever. It is a shame that lucas wont continue the series. The movie was mostly acton beggining to end with a somewhat sad ending. Have any of you seen it yet? What are your thoughts?

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

i heard lucas will redo 4-6 to make it look like it was more advanced than 1-3 because when they made the special effect for 4-6 it was kind of crappy so i heard he might redo it and make the special effects better and have the same story plot

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Graphic wise, yes. They might wanna re-rework their special effects. As far as filming Episodes IV-VI again, that's a no. He said he wasn't planning on doing it.....ever.

-Seishin

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I wonder if they'll make an Extra-Special Edition because I don't remember watching the young Anakin in Episode VI before, but I did watch him yesterday on tv! (When Luke sees Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin's souls)

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

saw it on saturday...we're constantly making jokes about lava now XD (especially in WoW where we can just kinda...jump in there...)

but anyways, my friend that was with us was telling me he heard a guy say "that was great, i can't wait for the next one."
    /sigh

and isn't the tv series supposed to cover the books after 6? the one coming out sometime this century...covering the new jedi order and schtuffs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.