J-Pop Utada

Discussion in 'Music' started by utadaisnumber1, Aug 25, 2004.

1. utadaisnumber1

utadaisnumber1 New Member

Utada Hikaru

is anyone a fan in here besides me?
    i am
    listening to her single easy breezy now off of her website www.utada.com This song is a hit for shure. I can't wait 2 buy the album on 10/05/04. what u guys think of her and this single?

1 person likes this.
  2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I personally prefer her rather than Miss Hamasaki. Utada may have slow realses, but one thing is for sure, she writes her own songs and songs like "Colors", "Travelling", "Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro", "Sakura Drops", "Hikari", "First Love", "Letters" etc proves her talent, man the list can go on...

I cannot wait for the "Exodus" album to be realsed, however, I don't consider Breezy a hit, although Blow my whistle :)

3. Ryuichi

Ryuichi New Member

I love Utada.. she is a great artist and I like her better then Ayu.. I love how well she sings in both english and Japanese... and she seams very nice.. I also like how she writes the songs herself..

1 person likes this.
  4. utadaisnumber1

utadaisnumber1 New Member

hey

where did you here "blow my whistle" at? Where can I go to listen to it.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, "Blow my whistle" is from the Rush Hour 2 soundtrack. And I believe it was on the page somewhere, can't really recall exactly where. But if you get your hands on the Rush hour 2 soundtrack, it's there. It's produced by The Neptunes, and it features Foxy Brown.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I used to really like her music. I was determined to find more songs by her ever sense I heard the theme song to Hingdom Hearts. But now I'm more into Koda Kumi.
    I still ike alot of her songs though.

7. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I really like her music. Its funny, Kingdom Hearts the ps2 game was what first got me listening to her music. I listened to it a little when i lived in japan.

I met her once!! When i was in third grade i went to a school in Japan ASIJ, the american school in japan. And she was in the highschool section of the school, her senior year. (we had middle school elementry and highschool in one compound)And i saw her at lunch and got her autograph! I was excited. And i still have it. . .i think. . .o_O;;

1 person likes this.
  8. Fushigi Rockna

I DON'T like her. Sorry i just don't. I could go on for hours about why but then I'll just be swimming in a big pool of sharks ready to bite my head off. o_O

(Personally I can't stand over rated people much PERIOD. Give me Masami Okui any damn day)