Music what music makes you...uh...happy? er...or, sad? or, mad? or, indifferent?

Discussion in 'Music' started by + annovachan +, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Odin

Odin Member

Yes. It is wonderful.

Damn Utada and her awesome high voice. That means I can't karaoke well to it >.<
    -Odin

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Yeah, that's allready out, it called Reanimation..

Its known for Rock bands to do a remix of their previous album, and they did, now its the REAL next one!! :D

I am so excited!! I think I go crazy!! :p

3. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

ok let me put it this way
    there is a difference between rock and linkin park
    very big there more of a, what is it called? ah yes. buch of white guys rapping. haha. ever seen the sythesizer guy in the "in the end" music video? hah! what a dumb spaz! watch him in his "coolnitude"
    this is going to get me a bunch of dislike, but i dont care
    happens all the time
    :D

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The guy on the DJ machine is Filipino. Well, isn't he? I had thought he was.

Linkin Park is good for screaming. But...I guess I seriously grew out of them. *shrugs*

5. Zanza

Staff Member

Oh hell no!! You are not trying to piss me off now, are you??!
    Because this will leads to a huge argument and will cause this topic to be closed, and if you guys will try to talk about linkin park and how BS they are, well guess what, they are not BS, they so freakin awesome, and I will ask one of the mods to close this topic or the admins, I dont care as long will you guys will stop your BS!!

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

....whoa...

:glazed:
    you just keep thinkin about how "heavy" linkin park is, because i dont care about them enough to argue with you. just think whatever you want.....im sorry, if that makes you feel better.....
    but ill never take that back! they are not rock! nay!

7. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i was just listening to linkin park.
    and had a cold hard listen to the lyrics.
    they are good.
    REAL good.
    u should do that some time.
    but, yeah, i have to agree with u. i hate people who try to act like what they r not.
    thats hardest for me cause im azn. think about it.

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

In all fairness, I think they're good too Zanza. Just not the greatest. I still love "My December", to be honest. I just grew out of "Paper Cut" and "Hybrid Theory" and all of that.

But I still will turn it on once in a while toget a good scream. Goes pretty well right after "God Called in Sick Today."

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Wow, this thread is getting a bit off topic. I think Linkin Park is great myself, and some of their songs have more of a rap feel to them but they are still okay. As for how they make me feel... well to tell you the truth when I want to go around smashing things and I'm totally depressed then Linkin Park makes me feel a lot worse because the lyrics are a bit negative XD But the music is great!

I may be weird and some people may not like this artist, but Andrew W.K.'s music makes me happy for some reason. The same with songs by Megumi Hayashibara...

And songs that make me feel mellow and help me to calm down when I'm ticked off are those by Maaya Sakamoto ;)

10. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

well.
    this thread wasnt meant to be a linkin park bashing-then-unbashing thread. but, here.
    think what you want. i did listen to linkin park at one time. i liked it. i listened to it more, and noticed the popularity, and read reviews about them, and i lost all respect for them. im sorry if you dont like me for not liking them, but this whole thing is totaly opininated. we shouldnt be arguing about pointless things! this is stupid! lets get back on topic!
    like dope hat by marilyn manson! listen to it sometime! you'll love it!....if you love him!.....
    yeah!

11. Mushu Pork

Mushu Pork New Member

Everyone likes what they llike. I never really liked LP but hey I like what I like. I like Dope Hat's video! I like a lot of stuff but I think it is annying with all the bashing. I may not like certain stuff but I dont like bashing it to the person/fans face. It is mean. I mean people bash others for liking Manson cuz he is "different". He really isn't he just speaks his mind and isn't afraid to do it either. I personally like his stuff too!

12. + annovachan +

well put. thats right, lets all be rational and like what we like! yes! ok! there we go!

....*shakes head* ay yi yi.

13. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I'll get this thread back on topic!! >:)

indeed. Well, I've not been having the best of days recently, so I'm giving sad songs! :D

Stole-Kelly Rowland ( I know I know...but, I still like it I tells ya)
    With You-Avril Lavigne. Egg salad song.
    My December-Linkin Park
    Noir-Almost the whole OST. lol.
    Vincent-Don McLean
    Gershwin-Someone to watch over me
    Mr Acker Bilk-Stranger on the Shore

I can go on, but yes. etc etc.

14. Dr. Nick Rivera

am i uneducated, or does anyone else know what this means?

15. Zanza

Staff Member

Of course, like what you like and hate what you hate, but dont tell for example LP sucks or LP junkies or whatever, because I never said that to anyone ..

So stop talking about LP if you hate them, because they are too cool to be talked about some people who doesn't like them, y'hear?

I am not easy when someone hits my sensitive area..!!

BTW, if LP ain't no rock, what the **** are they then? huh?!

16. + annovachan +

"LP junkies or whatever"

i didnt mean that to YOU, Zanza. I kinda meant it to people i know that arent even ON this forum, and i was thinking about them and what they complain about at the time. Sorry if you took it that way, and we should try to get along even if we dont like what everyone else does! *grabs a guitar and sits around a fire* C'mon, children! Let me sing you a song!
    KUMBAIYAAAA MAI LORD, KUMBAIIYAAAAAAAAAA.....

The song Dig is pretty good, now that i think of it.
    and i dont know whether to hate Maroon 5's song. Whatever its called. "Harder to Breathe" or whatever.

17. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

well for all us "linkin park junkies"......

ATTENTION LP FANS:

The details of Linkin Park's new album have been officially released. The new album, set to come out in the US on March 25, 2003 and internationally on March 24, 2003, will be titled Meteora. Check out linkinpark.com in the next month to hear where you can listen to the first single on the album, Somewhere I Belong. For more details from the band and brand new album Q&A's from Brad, check out the newly updated STUDIO REPORT as always on linkinpark.com.

yay!!!

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I Listen To Finger Eleven - Suffocate .. It's An Old Song So I've Heard But I've Found It On Kazaa Thanks To A Sailor Moon AMV
    Anyways When I listen to it I just feel.. Happier Somehow I Can't Really Explain It.

19. Zanza

Staff Member

You didn't just copied that and pasted it from the newsletter you get from their website now, did you?? ;)

cheater :D

20. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

yeah but i did it speshley! :catgirl::D