Music Weird Al

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sen, Jul 14, 2003.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

LOL, that song is loony.. this is my favourite part of Albuquerque(I know it's hard to spell):

"Oh yeah. You know, I'd never been on a real airplane before, and I gotta
    tell ya, it was really great... except that I had to sit between two large
    Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor. And the little kid in
    back of me kept throwin' up the whole time. The flight attendants ran out of
    Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts, and the in-flight movie was Bio-Dome with
    Pauly Shore...and, oh yeah, three of the airplane engines burned out, and we
    went into a tailspin and crashed into a hillside and the plane exploded in a
    giant fireball and everybody died. Except for me. You know why?

'Cause I had my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position
    Had my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position
    Had my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position"

I can't believe there has never been a Weird Al thread, I swear that there has been but I couldn't find it using the search. My favourite song of his is "Everything You Know is Wrong" and "Hardware Store." I started to really like "Why does this always happen to me?" but that song is really disturbing after after listening to it over and over.

edit: silly me.. didn't see the first page.

2. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

i just splashed out and got his greatest hits dvd. :anime: . it's great to hear his stuff and see the clips that he directed too. he takes off michael jackson's moves and image so well. ^_^.
    sometimes his humor falls a lil' flat, but when he gets going he's great. the lyrics and clip to 'smells like nirvana' is awsome. >_<. i guess if you don't know the song he's ripping off then it's kind of weird... most ppl i've shown 'jurassic park' scratch their heads 'cause they don't know macarthur park....